Are you in need of getting in-depth knowledge about Salesforce and Salesforce-related technologies?
If yes, South East Dreamin 2023 is a must-attend event for you.
South East Dreamin Conference 2023 offers the attendees a bunch of knowledge of Salesforce and its related technologies. The South East Dreamin Event 2023 team grips up to provide the best event for all the attendees.
Without any delay, let’s look at every event detail and how it will help you succeed in your business.
Conquer Your Dreams With Us
Team Cloud Analogy – a Salesforce Gold Consulting Partner, is all set to attend South East Dreamin 2023 from 29th-30th June in Atlanta, GA, USA. And we are very excited to meet you at the event.
Do you know the best part?
You will get this incredible chance to meet your favourite trailblazer from Atlanta at the event and network, learn, share and inspire all.
What & When? Let’s Begin…
South East Dreamin Event 2023 consists of multiple sessions, including keynotes, breakouts, networking and Demo Jam, hands-on training workshops, and Expo.
It is going to be a 2-day event, with 49 sessions and more than 200 attendees.
Now, if we talk about Hands-on training sessions, they are divided into two parts.
Hands-on training session #1 consists of Conferences and Salons named –
- Get started with Salesforce CLI
- Solution For Good: A Case Study
- Report Hands-On Training
- Intermediate Flow
- Advanced Apex Unit Testing Techniques
- Breaking the Ice with Flows: An Intro to Flow
- Optimize Campaign Influence with 3 Salesforce Flows
Now, talking about Hands-on training session #2, it also has the conferences and salons named –
- Git-dy Up! And Let’s Learn Git for Salesforce
- I got 99 problems, but the Content ain’t one
- Formulas – No Experience Required
- Fundamentals of Apex Enterprise Patterns
- Architect Flow Solutions
- Pass Go, Collect Your Data: Creating Your First SFMC Journey
Also, there will be 5 breakout sessions consisting of various conferences and salons. Here are a few of the topics that will be covered in the breakout sessions –
- How to unlock the power of the nonprofit Success pack
- Empowering Workforce Development: How Organizations Can Use Salesforce to Drive Impact and Change
- Rebuilding from the ground up: A nonprofit’s redesign and implementation of Salesforce
- From a Low-value AMS to a Dream Community
- How to Execute a Discovery Effort with Your People in Mind, and more.
- Marketing Cloud Journey Builder: Design And Build Custom Journeys
- How To Bring Account Engagement Capabilities Into Salesforce Flow
- Optimizing the modern-day Salesforce tech stack!
- Explore the Marketing Cloud Programming Languages
- DLRS (‘Dolores’) – Rollup Anything! How To and Roadmap from the Project Manager, and more.
The Amazing Speakers Line Up
South East Dreamin Atlanta 2023 welcomes industry-leading speakers that will make you think deeply about different technical aspects seamlessly.
They will talk about Salesforce, Cloud and more that could benefit your business in many ways.
Here are the names of the few speakers that will be there to guide you throughout the event –
- John M. Daniel, Senior Director of Digital Platforms, Steampunk
- Michelle Bura, Senior Salesforce Administrator, Science Exchange
- Miraz Aggarwal, Senior Salesforce Administrator, HD Supply
- Erin Duncan, Account Engagement Product Director, Sercante
- Mohith Shrivastava, Lead Developer Advocate, Salesforce
- Dengyue Hamori, Senior Salesforce Administrator, CallRail
- Andy Engin Utkan, Principal Consultant of Process Automation, Cirrius Solutions
- Kirsten Schlau, Director, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Practice Lead, Sercante
- Andrew Shanks, Salesforce Admin, Oregon Humane Society
- William Amos, Salesforce Implementation Project Manager, PMO Partners LLC
Know About The Support System
Every event is backed by their support system, i.e. Sponsors.
Before wrapping it up for today, let’s take a look at the Sponsors of South East Dreamin Atlanta 2023 –
- The Platinum Ones – CapStorm and FormStack.
- The Gold Ones – Apsona, Azimuth DS, FormAssembly, Metazoa, Knowledgenet.ai, PDF Butler, Revenue Grid, Sumo Scheduler, Tricentis, and Valence.
- The Silver Ones – Apps Associates, Data Groomr, Prodly, Provar, and Stony Point.
Salesforce South East Dreamin Atlanta 2023 will be a memorable Salesforce event of all time. We are eager and excited to meet you all there.
Our experts at Cloud Analogy can help you out with various Salesforce-related solutions such as Salesforce Consulting Services, Salesforce Implementation, Salesforce Cloud Services and many more.
Grab this opportunity to meet and network with each and every one from the Salesforce community at South East Dreamin Conference 2023.
Who knows, this could be the best chance for you to build long-lasting connections with your business peers.
Let’s meet & network at South East Dreamin 2023!