In today’s era, understanding the client’s requirements is the critical component to predict the customer’s future actions that will help you take your business to new heights of success. Salesforce combined Tableau and Einstein Analytics onto one platform to cater to customers’ needs with the broader and deepest analytics experience. Tableau as a CRM helps find a business pattern or a solution to complex business problems by visualizing data and providing AI-driven analytics right in their workflow. You get access to only the related data by mentoring your business’s analytics that improves the business outcomes.
Tableau provides a wide range of products in the data science space like relational databases, cloud databases, spreadsheets, business intelligence services, and much more. With Einstein’s AI and Machine Learning integration into the Tableau Platform, the users can identify relevant analytics models based on their data set and enable predictive analytics and recommendations.
Let us now explore Tableau CRM’s features (Einstein Analytics) that help you transform your data into actionable insights and make better, informed business decisions for your business’s smooth running.
Features Of Tableau CRM
- Dashboard Extension – Access real-time predictions in the dashboard.
- Analytics Calculation – Integrate real-time predictions in vizzes.
- Tableau Prep – Add predictions to your datasets.
To set up the Custom Fiscal Calendar in the Salesforce org, you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
Step 1: Tap on the gear symbol at the top and go to Setup.
Step 2: Click on the Home tab and type Fiscal in the quick find box.
Step 3: Choose Custom Fiscal Year by default standard is selected. Standard follows the Gregorian Calendar and starts on the first day of any month you choose, whereas Custom Fiscal Year follows the Fiscal Year Structure you define.
Step 4: Once selected year structure in Custom fiscal year, click on Quick find box and type Analytics.
Step 5: Select Settings from the option.
Select 6: Select Inherit the custom fiscal year defined in the Salesforce Setup option.
Step 7: Now go to Tableau CRM Analytics Studio, refresh your DataSet to see the Fiscal.
Step 8: Once the Dataset is refreshed, the Fiscal tab will be available when you apply a group or filter.
When Tableau CRM loads date into a dataset as a part of a dataflow, it generates multiple fields that describe periods of some time, like day, week, and month; when Tableau CRM loads a date field called CloseDate, it generates fields like CloseDate_Day, CloseDate_Week, and CloseDate_Month.
Tableau CRM acquires the custom fiscal years from Salesforce, and it generates more fields that describe the inherited custom fiscal years. The custom twelvemonth fields are named with the suffix _Fiscal. Continuing with the CloseDate example, Tableau CRM generates fields like Close_Date_Week_Fiscal, Close_Month_Fiscal, and Close_Quarter_Fiscal.
Suppose there is a difference between the calendar and the monetary year. To enable Tableau CRM to get fiscal date columns, set the fiscal Month Offset attribute to a price aside from 0. Set this attribute for every date column. You just want to come up with fiscal date columns. If you set offset to 0, otherwise you don’t specify a price, Tableau CRM doesn’t generate any fiscal date columns.
Difference Between Einstein And Tableau CRM
- While the investigation and visualization agility of Tableau is utilized for descriptive analytics in the Salesforce organization, Einstein is being used for predictive and prescriptive investigation. Einstein includes natural language processing (NLP), machine learning (ML), and computer vision.
- While they both have local incorporations accessible, each tool was built with a different use case in mind. Tableau includes a comprehensive list of connectors that allow their user base to affix information from disparate sources. While Einstein does support some outside sources, it was advanced to communicate with data in Salesforce.
Benefits Of Bringing Tableau And Einstein Together
- Equipping Tableau users with predictive abilities from the Einstein suite. AI/ML functionality native to Einstein will be available in Tableau in the form of dashboard extensions, calculations, and bulk predictions.
- Tableau clients will access and query Salesforce datasets inside Tableau while back into writing scripts Salesforce.
- Every layer of the application provides an end-to-end seamless experience for all users.
Tableau CRM, formerly known as Einstein Analytics, provides a wide range of robust features that let you analyze and visualize data(Salesforce and non-Salesforce)effectively and establish a data-driven culture across the organization. Tableau CRM enables you to directly access the record detail page of any object and provide actionable and AI-powered insights to Salesforce users. This robust analytics platform enables the customers to work more efficiently, get timely recommendations, and predict business outcomes in one place.
Want to know how Cloud Analogy Salesforce Einstein Consulting Services can help you unlock your business’s true potential? Our Salesforce consulting services aim to provide the appropriate guidance and timely support to ensure the successful implementation of Salesforce Einstein. Get in touch with the certified Salesforce Einstein Analytics experts to help your sales team close more deals faster than ever