Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud, a Salesforce product, is a comprehensive set of Salesforce technologies that empower nonprofits to run their entire mission and build meaningful relationships. It is an integrated platform that includes Salesforce clouds such as Marketing Cloud and Sales Cloud along with the Lightning Platform and Communities that are designed to successfully manage all key relationships in their organization and improve their bottom line.
Salesforce.org Nonprofit Cloud provides features that help nonprofits with impact management, grant management, marketing automation, and community portals. It also offers features like personalized journey management, donation management, reporting and analysis, income management, donor engagement, program delivery, volunteer management, fundraising, and more.
Salesforce Non-Profit cloud enables the non-profits to access various Salesforce apps like DocuSign, FormAssembly, etc. that are required to operate tasks like digital signature, building web forms, project management, etc.
What Is A Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP)?
Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP), built on the world’s #1 CRM, is a free and open-source solution that can be accessed via Salesforce AppExchange by non-profit organizations. It is built with various out-of-the-box and robust features to help nonprofit organizations manage their customer’s data using the CRM model and leading fundraising and programs by providing a single source of truth.
The nonprofit success pack is designed with fundraising and easy-to-use constituent and donor management applications to simplify the nonprofit’s business process. It offers an effective, comprehensive, and sophisticated platform for program management, donations, volunteer management, and fundraising campaigns.
NPSP can help nonprofit organizations seamlessly manage their contacts and households, donation payments, organization accounts and affiliations, and grant lifecycles. Moreover, NPSP is the best solution for easy tracking relationships between contacts, donations, and recurring donations.
Benefits Of Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack
Salesforce NPSP is an open and flexible solution for users to manage donors, campaigns, volunteers, programs, grants, and more – all in one place to get a 360-degree view of their org.
Some of the key benefits of incorporating your Salesforce CRM software with this NPSP system include:-
- It is completely free for nonprofits for up to 10 users.
- It can be customized and configured as per specific needs.
- The NPSP helps execute the more extensive configuration process with ease.
- It is built upon the Salesforce platform, so the data models work together seamlessly.
What Can You Do With NPSP?
- Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack is easily accessible via mobile applications wherein you can easily craft and update the information related to the household accounts.
- Community Portal helps you build communities for donors, members, advocates, and or volunteers that enable better engagement through sharing data.
- Increase employee productivity and efficiency through case management and service management.
- Communicate effectively with your constituents to boost your advocacy efforts and increase engagement.
- Eliminate manual work by streamlining and automating your daily processes.
- Integrate seamlessly with various Salesforce AppExchange apps for email marketing, lead deduplication, volunteer management, etc.
The Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack is an ultimate solution designed for organizations to address the most common challenges in nonprofit fundraising.
Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) provides nonprofits with a comprehensive, scalable, and industry level solution that helps them easily manage programs, donations, volunteers, and supporters.
Salesforce.org Nonprofit Cloud is the right platform for nonprofits and gives you a 360-degree and unified view of your mission. For new Salesforce.org customers, the Nonprofit Success Pack comes pre-installed in their org. You can also install it on a different Salesforce instance in just a few minutes. You need to apply your business practices via guided NPSP settings, from household arrangements to naming conventions and donation issues.
From Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Consulting to Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Implementation to Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Administration, and Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud data migration, you can always count us on us for everything in Salesforce! Throughout past years, Cloud Analogy,one of the world’s most trusted Salesforce Development Companies and Salesforce Implementation Partners, has carried out various charity programs as part of our continued support to the Pledge 1% association with Salesforce. In 2021, we plan to continue these endeavors to help those less fortunate than ourselves. Hire best Nonprofit Cloud experts by choosing Cloud Analogy now!