The Zoho industry is growing rapidly. And there are so many services we can use for business purposes.
The Zoho CRM and Zoho Forms are among those valuable services. Let’s take a look into Zoho Forms integration with Zoho CRM.
But before that, let’s go through an in-depth insight into Zoho Forms.
Introduction to Zoho Forms
Zoho Form is an online application that helps build forms, share information through forms, and store data.
It can create customizable online forms according to the requirements. It also helps collaboration with your team while on the go and configuration of email notifications.
You can use a drag-and-drop of fields for building the form template. Zoho Forms is a no-coding, drag & drop online form builder to create mobile-ready forms.
This blog will provide insights on the benefits, limitations, various functionalities, steps to perform Zoho integration, i.e., Zoho Forms with Zoho CRM, and steps to create a record using Forms.
First, we discuss the benefits.
Benefits of Zoho Forms
- Trigger conditional SMS or email notifications from the online forms with the submission or update of a new record and stay informed.
- Integrate well with CRM.
- Automate workflows.
- Easy to use and affordable.
- Build mobile-ready online forms.
- Flexibility, customizations, and collaborativeness.
- Easy personalized documents on account of the drag-and-drop functionality.
- Create forms easily.
- Save money related to communications with a collaborative way of working by the team members even at various locations.
- Zoho Forms has Digital Signatures, which leads to the enforcement of approvals or paper trails and increases your business credibility.
- Minimize data loss or missed deadlines and handle the intrusion.
- It has an excellent and simple user interface.
Let us now highlight the limitations.
Limitations of Zoho Forms
- The Zoho Forms website needs to be mobile-friendly, which is a disadvantage.
- Pre-filled client info.
- It has a limited form design.
- It only offers a little customization for creating an invoice.
- It has only one user in the free version when it should be three, as applicable for other Zoho apps.
- You must be a user to fill up the forms to use the CRM fields.
- The paid version is expensive, and you must pay for the custom form feature.
We cover the functionalities.
Various Functionalities in Zoho Forms
- Builder- To add the fields in your form.
- Rules- Configure rules to show or hide fields based on the input of another field.
- Settings- General settings for forms. General Settings allow you to customize some form attributes, like setting up the required date format or timezone for your forms.
- Themes- Customize the backgrounds. There is a Theme Editor in Zoho Forms that helps to polish your forms with the least effort. You can pick a theme from Themes Gallery that comes with pre designed themes.
- Share the form publicly or privately (within a closed group). You can also share Forms with a particular set of users but with defined permissions.
- Integrations- Integrating forms with other applications for effortlessly collecting data.
- Approvals- Streamline the existing manual approval process; automation is required for the repetitive approval process. It is done through forms and the setting up of an approval process. It increases their efficiency and ease of management.
Now, we deal with the steps to integrate Zoho Forms.
Steps to Integrate Zoho Forms
Step 1. Log in to Zoho CRM using the below link-
Step 2. Click on the app menu and then choose Forms.
Step 3. Click on New Form to create a new form.
Step 4. To create a blank form, click on “Blank Form” and give your “form name, “ then click on Create.
Else to use the given templates, click on “Form Templates,” choose the types of the template provided and then click on use this template.
Step 5. Now drag and drop the fields on the form template.
Step 6. To change the label and choices for the dropdown, click on “properties” (gear icon), give the field label and options, then click on Save.
Step 7. To integrate the form in Zoho CRM, click on the heading “Integrations”. And then click on the Integrate button.
Step 8. Now choose the module for which you want to integrate the form.
Step 9. Now map the fields of Zoho CRM with Zoho Forms.
Step 10. Drag down and click on the Integrate button.
Step 11. Now click on the “Access Form” button to access the form.
Steps to Create a Record Using Forms
Step 1. Enter the data in the form and then click on Submit.
Step 2.Now go back to the module on which you have made the form.
Zoho forms are used to make online forms using Zoho CRM details and templates, and they are best for creating online forms and saving the data once the record is inserted through the Zoho forms.
It’s very easy to share publicly with particular users. The interface is very interesting and easy to understand for all users.
Zoho Forms handles everything for you to enable you to focus on your business. It allows you to be informed with instant notifications. It can drive all types of companies with its seamless integrations.
Do you require assistance with Zoho CRM Integration, customization, development, data migration, and integration with third-party tools such as Outlook, MailChimp, Trello, Slack, Adobe Sign, and more?
Contact Cloud Analogy – the globally recognized CRM solutions providing company, to discover how certified CRM experts can help you with successful integration or Zoho CRM Consultancy services and improve your business’s growth and productivity.